The Airtel Thanks app is beneficial to its users in many ways. It is used not only for online payments, money transfer, or the management of Airtel plans and subscriptions such as prepaid, postpaid, broadband, DTH, etc. In fact, there is a lot more one can explore within the app. From making UPI payments to paying water, electricity, and other bills, availing personal loans to doing FASTag recharge by vehicle number also learning about the latest news, music, trending topics, and more to buying OTT subscriptions, you have an entire world of digital payment and recharges on the app.
With the Airtel Thanks App, you also have a refer and earn feature that allows you to enjoy several perks which include discounts and cashbacks.
What is Refer & Earn in the Airtel Thanks App?
Refer & Earn in the Airtel Thanks App is a program that allows you to refer Airtel services to your family and friends or anyone through WhatsApp or SMS. It not only benefits you for future purchases, but also the person who was referred for the services.
When you refer to Airtel Fiber and Airtel postpaid services, you get a discount of INR 300 on your next bill payment. The person who signs up for the service also gets a discount coupon of INR 300 that can be used for the first bill payment. For Airtel prepaid, you and your friend only get a discount of INR 100 on the recharge. So, all set to explore the Airtel Online recharge app ?
How Does Refer & Earn Work?
- Go to the Airtel Thanks App
- On the Landing page, click on ‘refer a friend’
- You will be redirected to the refer & earn page
- Here, you can either select SMS or WhatsApp to share the referral link with your family/friends or anyone
- After they buy the plan with Airtel using your referral link, you both get INR 300 worth coupons
- Use the Airtel Thanks App to redeem the coupon
How to Use the Coupon Received?
Once you have received the unique coupon code, you can use it on your next bill payment. For referees, it will be auto applied at the check-out page during the payment of the Airtel Service. However, you need to keep in mind that the coupon code can be used for the first recharge only for postpaid services. For prepaid/Xstream Box, Airtel Fiber, and Airtel Black, it can be applied only on the second bill payment.
Basic Terms & Conditions
- The referral coupons can be used for recharges and payments either on the Airtel Thanks App or the official website of Airtel
- In the family pack, parent to child referral isn’t allowed
- One can send any number of referrals to anyone with Airtel
- Coupons can be used for any Airtel service, whether it is Airtel Fiber, postpaid, prepaid, or any other service
- Both referrers and referees must be from India, however, they can be from different states
- Referee should not have any existing plan or service with Airtel for the product he/she has been referred to
So, that’s about it on the Refer & Earn feature within the Airtel Thanks app. Now, go and explore this feature to earn some amazing discounts.